These pies looked so delicious, they inspired me to go home and bake.
The colors in these peppers!
I bought quite a bit from this stand, very nice people. They had garlic and shallots that I have only seen on Food Network. The corn was so delicious.
Please visit http://www.momdot.com/blog/small-talk-six-take-this-job-and-shove-love-it/for more Small Talk Six on Saturdays posts, play along, its fun!
This weeks topic is: Take this job and (shove) love it!!
Today’s topic is “6 jobs you think would be a blast to have.” You can answer this with a list of 6 words, 6 phrases, 6 sentences, 6 paragraphs, 6 photos, 6 videos, etc .
1. Food taste tester ( I know it might get sickening, but it could be fun for a while)
2. Kindergarten Teacher( I know it would be hard, but I just love that age)
3. Those guys who bring the results of the Academy Awards handcuffed to their wrists. ( How cool would that be?)
4. Party Planner( I love planning parties of all kinds)
5. Pet Daycare( I have a lot of allergies, but I would love to be surrounded by pets all day along with Sasha of course)
6. Computer Expert( I wish)
Happy Labor Day Anne