Jalapeno Popper Dip
1-8 oz. cream cheese softened
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 cup grated cheddar cheese(divided use)
1/4 cup chopped( bottled )jalapeno peppers
1 fresh jalapeno pepper chopped
1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
Mix together cream cheese, mayonnaise, 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, 1/4 cup bottled chopped jalapeno peppers well. Spread into a foil pan or any dish that could be put on a grill. Put the rest of the cheddar cheese over the top and then the fresh jalapeno peppers and last spread the panko bread crumbs over it. Heat it in the oven at 350 for about 30 minutes, until it gets nice and bubbly looking. I then wrap foil around it to keep it warm and take it to the tailgate party. It stays warm for quite a while if you wrap it tightly. If it needs to be reheated just put it on the grill. Serve with crackers or spread it on bread. It is delicious. If you don't like it so spicy, try omitting the fresh jalapenos on the top.
Enjoy and On Wisconsin!! Anne
Please visit http://www.momdot.com/blog/small-talk-six-take-this-job-and-shove-love-it/for more Small Talk Six on Saturdays posts, play along, its fun!
This weeks topic is: Take this job and (shove) love it!!
Today’s topic is “6 jobs you think would be a blast to have.” You can answer this with a list of 6 words, 6 phrases, 6 sentences, 6 paragraphs, 6 photos, 6 videos, etc .
1. Food taste tester ( I know it might get sickening, but it could be fun for a while)
2. Kindergarten Teacher( I know it would be hard, but I just love that age)
3. Those guys who bring the results of the Academy Awards handcuffed to their wrists. ( How cool would that be?)
4. Party Planner( I love planning parties of all kinds)
5. Pet Daycare( I have a lot of allergies, but I would love to be surrounded by pets all day along with Sasha of course)
6. Computer Expert( I wish)
Happy Labor Day Anne