It's Saturday!! Welcome to another edition of Small Talk Six hosted by http://www.momdot.com/blog/category/memes/small-talk-six/
Please go and visit for more great posts.
This weeks topic is “6 things you loved or hated about school.”
You can answer this with a list of 6 words, 6 phrases, 6 sentences, 6 paragraphs, 6 photos, 6 videos, etc . .
I am going to focus on my high school years, aka "The worst four years of my life"
1. I loved my little group of friends
2. I hated taking 2 buses to get to the school
3. I hated studying of any kind.
4. I hated the pressure to get good grades
5. I HATED my gym teacher(my Mom went to the same school, she was 40 when I was born and I had the same gym teacher she did(honestly). She was so old and mean, I used to feel sick the night before and try to think of ways to get out of it.)
6 I loved graduating and I loved college
This isn't "Coach Burdick" but it is close enough. This is how I remember her anyway lol.
Have a great weekend Anne