This weeks meme: Welcome to the July 13 version of Monday Crazy Questions.(which will be posted by Sunday eve)This is just a short meme meant to have some quick fun and not get too tedious! Copy and paste onto your blog, answer the questions and DON'T FORGET TO SIGN IN Below to let us know where your answers are.Every Monday we will post questions that we hope are a little thought provoking! Post pictures in your answers to the meme if you want to!Have fun!
1. Do you have a tattoo...?? if so What and where is it??if not do you have a secret desire to have one? No I do not, but as crazy as this is , my daughter (23) just got a tatoo, this last weekend. She designed it herself. I don't care because I hate tatoos!! I won't even show it to you.
2. You have been offered a free botox treatment...where do you have them put it?
No place, no time, no way!! I don't want to( hopefully) get up to heaven and have God say, "who are you", "that isn't the way I sent you down there".
3. Do you have a good luck charm? what is it? I really don't I am not very superstitious.
4. When was the last time that you said something to someone that you REALLY wished you hadn't said? I told my daughter I hated her tatoo. I love her and don't like to hurt her feelings, but I really hate tatoos.
5. The bath water is running, the phone is ringing, the dog is barking and there is someone at the door.....what do you do? No problem, give Sasha a treat and get in the tub for a nice soak. Whoever is at the door and phone can wait. If it is urgent, they will call and come back.We get a lot of solicitors in this area so I don't always answer my door anyway. If its the police, they will come in anyway, right?
6. Your best friend from high school just popped in from out of town. do you offer them a place to stay or suggest a hotel? I would offer her a place to stay after I sent her out to get pizza so I could spend an hour doing some frantic cleaning.
7. Have you ever seen a ghost? How can you see a ghost?? I don't think I have seen one, but I am positive my parents house is and always was haunted. I do believe in ghosts. There has been a very cool story about a hotel in Milwaukee(where I am from) called The Pfister, that is haunted.
8. Someone is driving in front of you rather erratically and slowing you way down...now you see that they are talking on a cell phone and checking themselves out in the mirror. The other lane is blocked off so you can not go around them. What do you do?? I would honk and honk and honk, unless they looked like the type that might have a gun, in that case I would go slowly behind them, minding my own business.